fredag den 22. juli 2011

G.O.O.D. Music


The wonderful people over at VEVO responsible for the SXSW 2011 Kanye West show have finally released the very high quality video from the event. Pretty Amaze-Balls, however, no “All of the Lights” with ‘Ye backed by the High School band? Bummer. Nevertheless, Jay-Z, Mos Def, Kid Cudi, John Legend etc…not bad.



I think it should be said that Pinpoint brain-trust was in attendance, one way or another, in various states of sobriety. “Dark Fantasy” kicked off Kanye’s set – I’m not really a “keeping track of set list” guy, so yeah…



How big is this Watch The Throne album going to be? Pretty big?…is that a safe answer? Yes.



Wish I could have got a little more Cudi and less…other guys.



A recent addition to the whole G.O.O.D. Music/Friends of Kanye tribe, Mos Def opened the show with some awesome weirdness. Wouldn’t you totally go to a circus that was hosted by Mos Def? Get on it.



I go back and forth on this song; is it my least favorite? do I absolutely love it? I don’t know. But I have definitely gotten my fuck-on to John Legend, and at the same time, I openly admit to having a John Legend man-crush. Is that weird? Again, I just don’t know.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar